Boston limo service from Logan Airoport and all MA. Best car.
Welcome! Boston Limo Service is a full car serve companym, for an excellent price. We are pleased to provide professional and quality limo to and from Boston Logan Airport, Harvard University, Institute of Technology, Medical Center, Cape Cod, Providence and all Massachusetts and at least all New England Towns and Airports, 200+ cities. Our vehicles are gorgeous and our chauffeurs are trained to provide the highest level of car service to satisfy the most exacting client. At your serve and always on time our fleet: Premium Sedans, Premium Luxury Hybrids, Chevy Suburban SUV's and Passenger Vans to accommodate groups of any size. We are transporting from Logan airport to Natick MA, Worcester MA, Dover MA, Wellesley MA, Weston MA, Wayland MA and the whole of Massachusetts
Boston limo service by BCC Limos offers superior car limos and sedans for many occasions. Whether you are looking for corporate travel and roadshows, limousines for your special event or ride to Casino we will be ready to assist. Our hourly rental chauffeur service are perfect to: Corporate transportation, Airport, Group, Meeting & Events, sporting events and other. Do you want to know our rates for Corporate Roadshow from Logan Airport to anywhere? Use our convenient registration form. Wherever you are and wherever you go we do our best to make your travel safe, comfortable and unforgettable.
11 reasons to use the BCC Limos
1. Our service always arrives just in time.
2. Drivers are courteous and friendly.
3. The price is more honest than most other companies.
4. Limos is always new, clean and comfortable.
5. We always remind the customer about booking in advance.
6. The client's desire for us is unshakable.
7. You do not have to think about the difficulties of the trip, we will take care of it ourselves.
8. We choose the most optimal route.
9. Our activities are confirmed by various certificates and positive feedback.
10. We accept almost all types of payments for payment.
11. We cooperate with corporate clients
Table of distances from Boston MA to other cities
|Number||From||To||Distance (miles) *||Approximate time|
|7||Boston||New York||216||4 hours 10 minutes|
|10||Boston||Hyannis Terminal||74,5||1 hour 19 minutes|
What are the best places to visit in Boston?
We can take you on a limousine to many beautiful places in Boston! Here are some of them.
- Freedom Trail. Very beautiful street, paved with red brick. The street passes through many sights and historical places!
- Fauneil hall. Everyone who is in Boston, at least once should try food at the Quincy Market. Buy food in a restaurant and go out! A lot of musicians and other talented people, arrange a whole big show! Here you can have a great evening! If you like eating in a restaurant. Very cozy place, which you will like.
- Boston common park. Old beautiful park. In summer, local residents often read books, play sports, play and enjoy life. Do not be lazy to walk to Public Gardens. You can get to it by going to the other side of the street.
- Hatch shell. In the parking lot near the Charles River there is a ground where free summer concerts are held. Relax by the river while the musicians play music.
- Castle island. The island has many beautiful beaches that are popular with locals. There is a picnic area. In the summer it is quite crowded.
- Excursion to Harvard. The university was founded in 1636 year. Today it is the oldest in America. This university was finished by a lot of famous people, such as Barack Obama, Mark Zuckerberg and others. Excursion is free.
- Arnold arboretum. This is a big botanical garden! It is open from morning till evening! It is worth to go here to rest. Many beautiful flowers, thousands of plants. This place is more calm than a public garden.