From Boston to Martha's Vineyard Ferry car & limo service
Take limo by BCCLimos from Boston Logan Airport to Martha's Vineyard Ferry. With BCCLimos the trip will be fast and comfortable!
The island is located near Cape Cod in the southeast of Massachusetts. This is a fairly large island. For over 50 years has remained a favorite place summer recreation for wealthy Americans. There are no bridges and tunnels on Martas-Vinyard, you can get here only by air or water, by ferry or by plane, via Martas-Vinyard airport.
On the island there are several dozens of hotels from "decent" to "luxurious".
Martas-Vinyard the famous island resort in New England, is a fashionable resort where politicians and show business professionals traditionally relax.
Every self-respecting American comes here at least once in his life to breathe clean air and lie down on the white sand beach.
What places are worth visiting?
1. On Gay Island there is a picturesque cliff and a lighthouse with the same name. Peleg Coffin - Massachusetts senator - installed a lighthouse in 1796 to help heavy military ships in the Vineyard Sound.
2. The Alley's General Store is located in the town of Chilmark, Massachusetts, on Martas-Vinyard. The shop has been operating since 1858 and is the oldest enterprise on the island.
3. Regular visitors to the island visit the Black Dog Tavern, a popular place in Vinyard Haven, Massachusetts, on the island of Martas-Vinyard. The captain of the ship opened a tavern in 1969.
4. Menemshi. For visitors there are unique shops, restaurants, fishing tours and many other natural and historical places.
Former US President Barack Obama for several years went on an annual vacation to the resort of Martas Vinyard in Massachusetts. Here, he and his family rented the Blue Heron villa.
President of the United States Donald Trump, lives in a penthouse in Trump Tower, an area of almost 3,000 square meters in Manhattan, and is a kind of monument to gold and marble.
This wonderful island is definitely worth a visit! And we can help you with this, and provide a wonderful limousine trip from Boston to Martas-Vinyard Airport or Martha's Vineyard Ferry.
How to contact us?
To contact us, you can call: (617) 678-2179 or book your car through the booking system.
Have a nice trip!
1. We always arrive on time!
2. Drivers are polite, they can always help.
3. Prices are better than in most other services
4. Our cars are new and high-tech
5. Van Limos for 12 passengers and more
6. We have only positive feedback!
Choose the best! Choose our logan airport car & limo service. Call the number (617) 678-2179
Maps Martha's Vineyard Ferry